Fan question & Radiator ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honda83
    15minutes? umm i dont know. when i see some prof of writing from honda or something then i will believe. but i know i was at a dealer and read that 2minutes was the limit. am trying to find the side. all i remember is it started with a M. but if anyone finds info or a site. please let me know.
    I dunno something like that Ill go check on Alldata for you if that helps you sleep better at night after my finals tomorrow.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I had this problem with my H22 a few years ago. I'm not sure which sensors you replaced, but my problem was the one right by the thermostat, can't remember the sensor name off the top of my head. The one between the thermostat and the rad hose.
      That fixed mine.
      If that doesn't work just go to a Honda dealer - it sounds like you have replaced more than you need to.
      Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid
        I had this problem with my H22 a few years ago. I'm not sure which sensors you replaced, but my problem was the one right by the thermostat, can't remember the sensor name off the top of my head. The one between the thermostat and the rad hose.
        That fixed mine.
        If that doesn't work just go to a Honda dealer - it sounds like you have replaced more than you need to.

There is a fan switch on your t-stat housing.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what you mean a t-switch? is that the sensor also or what is it??

Comment

t-stat = thermostat. Its a sensor that tells the fans to turn on when it reaches a certain temp. It should have a green plug on it.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              t-stat = thermostat. Its a sensor that tells the fans to turn on when it reaches a certain temp. It should have a green plug on it.
              Yeah - that's the one I was talking about.
              Anything is possible when you don't know what your talking about............

Comment

Working...
              X