No announcement yet.

NO spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys...got it...it was the COIL......I borrowed one from a friend who said it was good...but car still would not start.....bought a new coil from an auto parts store $70 and it fired right up!!!!

thanks again for all the input
    93 Accord H22A JDM 200HP

Comment

coil

well damn man Im going to get a new coil tomorrow and see if that fixes my problem

Comment

its your distriburator i fixed a car that had the same problem it would carank then it would just click so i went over to the junk yard and got one and it started
        ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
          ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
          ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

Congrats...

Good Jod Speed

Glad you didn't waste your time and money on a NEW dizzy !!!

RidinLow while you're at it replace the cap and rotor and do an ohm check on your plug wires they should fall roughly in the .8 ohm range same as the coil.

Check that you have power (key on)to the positive side of the coil and do the ignitor test (key cranking) while your in there. Also check the secondary coil post for spark with a piece of wire grounded at one end and 1/2" away from the post whille cranking.

Good Luck
          Jeff Gray

Comment

now i just have to figure out my fluctuating idle problem....it's fine when cold...once it warms up it jumps up and down....
            93 Accord H22A JDM 200HP

Comment

coil

thanks for the info. When I get off work Im going to check my coil and see if its bad. I already got the cap and rotor.

Comment

coil

Problem fixed! bought a new coil and put it in then fired right up

Comment

seems to be the common fix
                  93 Accord H22A JDM 200HP

Comment

Working...
                  X