Windshield wiper problems WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield wiper problems WTF

Ok guys im in oklahoma where it gets hot in the summer time. The problem i have is that when its about 80 degrees and up i go to start the car my wipers turn on for one wipe by them self's, has anyone else had this problem? Or know what the cause might be. Im only asking now cus it happend monday haha pisses me off. Thanks..

I can't help but laugh, that is some fucked up shit. haha

Wish I had an answer for you.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Dude for real it sucks ! people look at me like what the hell ya doing and its like the hotter it gets the more times it wipes.. had this problem all last summer too !

Comment

Oh and speaking of summer i have another problem too !! when i run the ac for a lil bit then turn it off my idle will bounce for a while i dont get that either! Other then them 2 problems its been a kick ass lil car.

Comment

Bump for help

Comment

lmao that sucks... someone help this guy out

Comment

Yeah it bites the big one the only thing i can think of about the wipers is that maybe the contacts in the switches are heating up and expanding making contact or some shit like that. ya know 80 outside is like 120 inside the car lol
              Last edited by Gettin_faster91; 03-08-2006, 02:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

that or eitherr the switch is broken or the module under the dash is fried i had thisw problem so bad i had to take out the plug to the wipers and put it back when i was done,

Comment

Oh the switch it in good shape it works fine even when hot its just on startup when hot outside. i may take it apart and look at it.

Comment

Try a new integrated control unit. It is the little box above the under-dash fuses. It controls the wipers and can go bad. I have never taken one out but I think you have to remove the fuse box...

Comment

Originally posted by xaxis360
                      Try a new integrated control unit. It is the little box above the under-dash fuses. It controls the wipers and can go bad. I have never taken one out but I think you have to remove the fuse box...
                      thats what i remember replacing heres the layout i did it for everyone to see
                      thats the whole picture if your lookin at your fusebox under the dash it should be there just in the middle you see that black rectangular box with the while strip gong across just below the relays and whatnot thats the culprit replace it with a functional one. Good luck and keep us posted

Comment

Hey thanks H22 im going to hold off for a few weeks till it starts gettin real warm again it got to 77 today but lots of cloud cover them Twisters are a comin heavy thunderstorms with hail so fun fun its gonna be a bumpy night. But yeah im going to try and replace that and see if that fixes the wipers

Comment

Working...
                        X