3rd breaklight not working...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd breaklight not working...

Yeah It's not working. I replaced the bulb and yet its still not working. I lost the fuse cover for the fusebox inside the car and i dont see any blown fuses. all other brakelights work. any ideas why this is happening?

Please get back to me!

Open up the third brake light and check the contact points. They could be crusty as hell.

Does your 'BRAKE' light indicator light up on your gauge cluster?
    Also, does your rear brake lights work at all? you could have faulty contact points, thus making your third brake light not work.

Either that or your brake switch, that activates your brake lights, located at the brake pedal is bad.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
    1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

did you ever have an OEM spoiler? if i can remember right my 3rd brake light never went on because i had the spoiler..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

nope no spoiler. it worked and now it doesnt. its not rused at all. and all my other ones work. blahh

Comment

ttt

Comment

Have you checked for Power to the Globe, Check the contacts. Check the Ground.

Comment

Right rear tail light. There is a little black or brown box (2 screws). Replace it. It is a brake lamp failure control box that will cause a no 3rd brake light if it goes bad.

Comment

Working...
              X