Lots of water leaking from exhaust!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of water leaking from exhaust!!!

everytime I let my car run there is always a big puddle of water. Whats that from? what will cause that to happen?

from your tailpipe or from the exhaust pipe? cause if its from the tailpipe it could just be condensation it happens during winter time

Comment

It's all condensation, nothing to worry about.
      Coming soon....

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
        from your tailpipe or from the exhaust pipe? cause if its from the tailpipe it could just be condensation it happens during winter time

lol, whats the differance between exhaust and tailpipe?

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
          lol, whats the differance between exhaust and tailpipe?

ILBB
          X2

Comment

#1 what is ( a lot )?? make a big puddle ? you know ,liquid spreads making it look like more that what it really is..

# 2 is it clear ? or greenish color ?

# 3 do you make a lot of short trip driving ??

if so the muffler won't get hot enough thus condensation will build up and that's when you see a bit of water out of exh pipe .......mostly in the morning when first starting the car up for the first time .
            Nice Asses I Like
            Smart asses I don't

Comment

if u never saw water coming out of a tail pipe ussly mean soemthing is not doing it job wondensation or so called "drips" should come out of the tail pipe/muffler

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

water

well I havent driven my car since I did the swap 6 months ago. I start it like once a week and let it run. Like today it was warm out and there was still a puddle under my muffler.

Comment

Working...
                X