Accord 90 Ex RPM hesitates at 60mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord 90 Ex RPM hesitates at 60mph

I have a Honda accord 90 Ex and my problem is that my RPM hesitates when i hit a speed of 60mph thru 80mph. it will keep doing it until it hits 82mph then it goes back to normal. If anyone has some input about this would be very cool thanks in advanced
    Last edited by speedyhonda; 03-07-2004, 11:31 PM.
    Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.. CB7 Rider :>

dont worry to much i had somewhat similar problem it turned out that my ecu had went bad one of the transitors in there had fried up which caused me to not shift pass 3,000 rpm once i had changed my ecu everything was fine you can go to the junk yard and pick one up for about 200$ but check your ecu first
    20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
    (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

if you want to try that dudes theroy, get a friends car and swap ecu's and see if it still happends. id take your out and put it in his and run it....if it does the same then you know where the problem is.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

if your gonna get a new ecu you might as well get a hondata
        R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
        My members ride page
        Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Working...
        X