speed sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speed sensor?

can someone plz show me a pic of the speed sensor and where it is located in the bay.. my speedo occasional jumps around on my and the s light flashes sumtimes too but i need to replace this and need to know what im lookin at.. thx.later.

Have you searched the site yet?
    http://www.cybertrails.com/~bestinth...tLocation.html

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord_exR
      can someone plz show me a pic of the speed sensor and where it is located in the bay.. my speedo occasional jumps around on my and the s light flashes sumtimes too but i need to replace this and need to know what im lookin at.. thx.later.
      search b4 u post....but it is located on your transaxle....u can't miss it....o and get yourself a Haynes or Chilton manual!
      My members ride thread

Comment

are you sure your speed sensor is messed up? cuz the same thing happened to me but once i installed new spark plug wires the problem went away.
        my 91 cb7
        Originally posted by 4doorfury
        I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

im hoping its my speed sensor cuz now the check engine light comes on code 17

Comment

Originally posted by wlfpck
            are you sure your speed sensor is messed up? cuz the same thing happened to me but once i installed new spark plug wires the problem went away.
            ok ... spark plug wires have nothing to do with your speedometer thats what you call ................ a coincidence ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Do you have a automatic? If you do, it could be the TCU (Transmission Control Unit) going bad.
              Last edited by juan; 03-05-2006, 07:45 PM.

Comment

http://www.ozaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32
                Nice Asses I Like
                Smart asses I don't

Comment

Working...
                X