What Trannys Will Work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Trannys Will Work ?

Ok I recently got a hole in my tranny and neeed a new one, I know that the stock trannys suck, so since I need to get a new tranny anyways I wanted to get a better one cuz Im proboly gonna turbo my car my next paycheck. So I heard that this tranny was good M2B4 (JDM H22 5-spd w/LSD transaxle) with or without LSD. So what tranny you guyz think I should get . Thanx

Of course I have a 91 Accord f22a1 5sp
    Last edited by uncle_el; 02-28-2006, 02:44 AM.

Search is your best friend.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Enjoi
      So I heard that this tranny was good M2B4 (JDM H22 5-spd w/LSD transaxle) with or without LSD. So what tranny you guyz think I should get . Thanx
      Yeah, get that one

Comment

Originally posted by F22-GURU
        Yeah, get that one

I 2nd,

Also this was just recently discussed in a very long thread. Didn't directly pertain to your situation, but answered your question in huge detail. People will say "it is up to you" on the decision about LSD. Fuck it. Just do it man, buy the LSD you will NOT be let down.

Comment

F22 trannys do not "Suck". they just dont have LSD. Honda trannys are suprisingly well built. you cant put 200whp through a pre 94 nissan (sentra, g20, etc) tranny without blowing it to smitherines.

Honda trannys on the other hand seem to handle well over 300+ whp just fine

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I posted a thread in the wanted section, But anyone got any good sites + I don't even know what a good price would be on a M2B4 (JDM H22 5-spd w/LSD transaxle), and what is the price differents will be with or without LSD.

Comment

hmotorsonline.com

Check there. HIGHLY reputable

Comment

Working...
              X