air/fuel ratio gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

air/fuel ratio gauges

whats more accurate needle type or digital lights type. I have a cheap lights kind and dont like it. its accurate as hell but looking to get something defferent. I like the needle type, so just wondering

none of those O2 gauges(either digital or analog) are 100% accurate unless you spend the extra $$$ for a wideband O2 sensor/gauge.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
      none of those O2 gauges(either digital or analog) are 100% accurate unless you spend the extra $$$ for a wideband O2 sensor/gauge.
      yah I know I was just wondering if the needle type is as fast as the led

Comment

Originally posted by forced-fed
        yah I know I was just wondering if the needle type is as fast as the led
        Digital will almost always be faster.
        Dedicated 5th Gen Accord online community

Comment

wow tsm! werent you a mod at the superhonda forum? i remember you from there because i used be a regular at superhonda. i forgot your name though.

but anyways.. your better off with the digital one. its easier to read. and if you want more accuracy get an EGT gauge along with your a/f ratio gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            wow tsm! werent you a mod at the superhonda forum? i remember you from there because i used be a regular at superhonda. i forgot your name though.

but anyways.. your better off with the digital one. its easier to read. and if you want more accuracy get an EGT gauge along with your a/f ratio gauge.
            What is your SN on SHO?
            I was never a mod on SHO simply because of the fact that I tell people what I think.
            I am however, an admin on a 5th gen accord site.
            Dedicated 5th Gen Accord online community

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord

Im just using it for my n20 system, like if the fuel jet would clog while spraying it will let me know way too lean. I have the Auto meter one and at night wot the hole thing is lit up. Thats why I think the needle one might be better
              Last edited by forced-fed; 02-25-2006, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X