Pt6 Ecu??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pt6 Ecu??

Any 1 know what year and car this ECU (PT6-A51) is from. My neigbor bought an 92 honda accord auto EX ECU on ebay but it does seem the right ECU ID number.

I know our 90-93 ECU is PT3-Axx, and 94-97 are POA i think.
    I search the web but could not find anything on PT6 accord ECU.

thanks
    90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
    < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

its from a 92-93 accords I picked one up for 50 bucks at a junkyard. Replaced my pt3 now my car runs real nice. I have a 92 but I had a pt3 ECU with the date Nov.91 stamped on it.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i now run a pt6 in my 91 accord. the normal would be a pt3.

pt6 did come from 92 93...se i think as well.

i picked up mine for 43 at the junk yard
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

just wonder if 90-91 EX was PT3 and 92-93 EX was PT6 right??
        or 90-93 DX, LX are PT3 and all 90-93 EX are PT6??

beside having higher speed limit and using the dual runner from an A6 intake manifold, you guy know any other benifit with the PT6 ECU?? I heard it as more timing and run a bit richer then the pt3.
        90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
        < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Well the ex flows like 4 more psi of fuel, and it does have a different cam too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
            Well the ex flows like 4 more psi of fuel, and it does have a different cam too.
            Wonder if the EX ECU will factor those into it programing?? Since the EX extra power come from the header, intake manny and camshalf all mechanical part. would the ECU also help to make those extra power by increasing more fuel map setting since it has more air due to the dual runner intake or is it just the higher 4psi of fuel pressure by the fuel regulator and the ECU had no part in managing or making those additional power, hmmm???

Comment

if memory serves.. the fuel maps are a lil richer.. but nothing the butt dyno will notice.. i think i read that somewhere about the comparison between the two ecus.. lx/ex

dont quote me on that.. but im almost sure i heard that on this board.. gotta search..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Yeah, I think you might be right blazen... only one way to find out for sure.

Comment

i think the 92-93 lx dx cars had the pt3 ecu.

the ex 92 93 had the pt6

the 91 lx dx ex had a pt3.

as for the psi being 4 psi more....i havent looked into it yet..but its interesting to think about.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                  X