door problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

door problems

aight guys im haveing problems with my drivers side door. i cant open it from inside or out. dose this happen alot to cb7s? how do i go about fixing it HELP

Service Bulletin 90-032

Front door is difficult to open

Symptom: The front inside door handle doesn't work

Probable cause: The actuator rod clip is loose or broken

Corrective action: Replace the actuator rod and clip

1. remove door panel and plastic cover

2. Loosen the three screws securing the latch assembly and replace the actuator rod and the loose/broken actuator clip

3. Install the actuator rod and actuator clip, then tighten the latch assembly screws
    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

problem cant open door from inside or outside now wut do i do?

Comment

Your gunna hafta git that door panel off un der.

If you take the inside door release lever off and the trim piece you might be able to get inside the door enough to get to the door release.
        It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

This happens to a lot of cb's your not the only one.Mine had the same thing.What I did was I got a flathead screw driver and popped out the clips that hold the door panel and when the door panel is out there is going to be a thing that looks sort of like a clothes hanger and what happened was that it fell out of place and you have to putt it back.Be careful not to break your windows like I did.If you need more information there are more threads throughout this website about this same topic.
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
          X