H23 oil pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 oil pan

quick question will an h23 oil pan fit on an f22a really need to know quick cuz i hit a unavoidable piece of concrete and dented it and put a nice hole in it my buddy has a spare h23 pan and id go out and compare but its like 13 degrees outside and i have no garage i appreciate the help guys

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

imm not completely sure for pretty sure it does, since morosos oil pan fit all prelude and accord engines

Comment

thanks dude that helps alot

The Chronicles.

Comment

yes it'll fit, im 100% sure! i have seen it done.

Comment

Not to thread jack, is there a benefit to one over the other, or is it 6 of one and a half dozen of another?

Aaron
          If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

thanks guys th ereason im doing it is just because mine has a hole and i have an h23 one handy i dont think there is a benefit one other question is doeas the one for the h22 fit as well

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
              thanks guys th ereason im doing it is just because mine has a hole and i have an h23 one handy i dont think there is a benefit one other question is doeas the one for the h22 fit as well
              theres no benefit, and yes the h22 pan fits as well....F and H series pans are all interchangable....just like the tranny's.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                theres no benefit, and yes the h22 pan fits as well....F and H series pans are all interchangable....just like the tranny's.
                thanks

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                X