fuel leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel leak

well i have a fuel leak, and i don't wanna mess around with it, cause its fuel we're talking about here. So i put the car up on a hoist last night and the leak is coming from what appears to be the filler neck. its covered by a piece of metal on the bottom side, so i can't really get a good look. Would it be the whole gas tank that needs to be replaces, or would it just be a line thats loose or something? any help would be great
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Anybody?
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

where is the fuel leak? in the engine? you just lucked out cause i just wrote a write up do it yourself on it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=4178

check that out.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i didnt read ur full post...my fault hahaha....

fillter neck? perahps u put too much in?
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

no its down by the filler pipe, by the drives side rear wheel well.
          Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

nah its had a slight leak for the past few weeks. only happens when its parked on certain angles and shit.
            Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Working...
            X