japan vs USA injector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japan vs USA injector?

i recently got a hold of a new injector, well used but its not cracked like my old one.

when i replaced it i notice that my car has japan injectors and the other one i got was USA made.

now is there ANY difference what so ever to what these flow out at all? i havent confirmed with honda yet if they are the same part numbers

so now in my car i have 3 japan injectors and 1 US injector.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

phone a friend?! Good question im almost sure there are no differences, if there are there only measurable and not noticeable at all.
    Sleeper Style

Comment

alright. ill probably call honda, i doubt there is but i rather not have smog tell me haha.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

interesting...I bet the Japanese parts are better made...usually Japanese parts are compared to anything electrical...
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
        X