Big problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big problem

k here it goes. Something real serious happened to my kar tonight its midnight here in hawaii and i as on my way back home from a friends house about 20 minutes away and all of a sudden i feel a vibration and then a thumping sound coming from the front wheel on the passenger side so i slowed down because it sounded lyk a flat tire but it was all good wen i checked. so i continued home and it got worst to the point where my steering became dificult due to the vibration and pulling of the front passenger side tire. My car is really low and i have 17's slightly tucked. Im running coilovers that are fairly new. i pretty sure it has sumten to do with my suspension somehow but i kant check til mornen due to lack of light.
    This is my huge problem that got me worried so was wonderen what u guys myt think itll b. Mahalo

I-SR 6

sup.. could it be axles??? like ur car was pulling to the right?? did ur calipers sieze on u?

which island are u? i seen some nice cb7s around especially that frostwhite one..
    hahahahah

Comment

check your lug nuts...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

I had something that felt like that once.. on the way to work and something felt like it came really loose. Pulled over but didn't notice anything on the front tires which is where it felt like the shaking came from. Made it back home that evening and my dad woke me op the next morning to tell me that I had a rear tire that the tread had fallen off of.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Check your axles.

I've seen some Accords in person that have basically ripped the control arms in front because of that.

Get it looked at now before its too late mang.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

sup man im from kaneohe hawaii and my car is a magnesium metallic coupe. very clean no kitjust slammed waiting on the 5-spd swap and turbo goen in.. IM liftn my car up ryt now but wanted to c wat u guys thought b4 investigating. it very well might be the axles

I-SR 6

Comment

CV or FWB for Me. If it's lowered without a Camber Kit and you have excessive Neg Camber then there may be too much strain on the CV's & Wheel Bearings due to incorrect operating angles causing Premature Wear & Tear.

-GEOFF-

Comment

Originally posted by OnE eYe GuY
                check your lug nuts...
                i was thinking the same! (althought its probably not it) but i didnt torque my wheels down right once and the lugs loosened up a lil .. and wow.. i thought i had a flat tire and it scared the fecle matter out of me ! good luck man!

Comment

Working...
                X