*question about my dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*question about my dilema

Ok I might buy a "new" cb7. I call it new cause i already have one so Im going to buy a 4dr Standard this 4dr will be my project car. Ok $1500 not bad 108Kbody--80Kengine well it was converted from auto to standard and i talked to him and he said the tranny was from a 91 LX-i.

91 Lx-i ???? Ok

Ok i know as well as you should know there is no 91, or any cb7 LX-i. Well This is my question. Can the 86-89 tranny fit on our cb7?? I know its a completly different engine but im sure its somewhat possible. My guess is its just from a 91 LX. What do you think?

bump sneeze

Comment

Just try and put it in. If it don't fit then you'll know for future reference.

BTW: The car in the sig. What is that thing on the Boot? Is that so you can push start the car?

Comment

No the car im going to buy says that it has a "91 LX-i" just woundering if 3rd gen sccord trannys will fit fourth gen? Cause I aint ganna roll on a 3rd gen tranny.

Ok and my sig. what "Boot" are you talking about? I dont have a push start.

Comment

he's making fun of your spoiler.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Originally posted by F22-GURU
            Just try and put it in. If it don't fit then you'll know for future reference.

BTW: The car in the sig. What is that thing on the Boot? Is that so you can push start the car?
            lol boot

Comment

how does boot compare anything to a spoiler?? for being a so called F22Guru hes sure knows how to get me with the joke that no one knows WTF hes talking about ....... its funny cause he tried to answer a question that has nothing to do with this thread.
              Last edited by Captain_K; 02-05-2006, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot some of you Seppo's haven't got a sense of humour.
                Last edited by F22-GURU; 02-05-2006, 03:28 AM.

Comment

WTF are you talking about

Comment

in australia boot=trunk lid. its not useless, it can keep the ass end from sliding out during a long, high speed corner.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

HaHa very funny but.................... thats not tru! Idk what you think the wing is good for but it seems like you think its to keep the car from spinning out and loosing control on a RWD car

Comment

a wing is implemented to keep traction on the rear wheels. i dont think he has any driving experience in a front wheel drive car where the back wheels break free. i have taken a long sweeping corner and drifted just like a rear wheel drive car. so if this "guru" is as smart as he thinks he is, he would understand that traction in the rear tires is just as important as traction in the front during a race around a road course, or oval track.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Then why not just put a load of bricks in the boot.
                          Last edited by F22-GURU; 02-05-2006, 03:35 AM.

Comment

ok nough said any thought on my freakin' thread

Comment

Originally posted by F22-GURU
                              Then why not just put a load of bricks in the boot.

congratulations your a moron!

as for your tranny, i doubt theyd fit, cuz the lx-i was an a18 i believe, i dunno tho.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Working...
                              X