vacuum port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacuum port

what is the vacuum port for on the intake? my vacuum box came off when i came to close a curb and im wondering if this will affect anything.
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

dont make sence?if its an aftermarket intake the only hose isthe breather wich is running to the valve cover.

Comment

is that the one that was mounted to the fender? and it has a small line going down and another line going all the way back to the intake manifiold?

if it is it is a some kind of diaphram that closes one of the intake tubes when your at idle so you wont have that hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sound. on an aftermarket intake system it is not used and can be disguarded.

i have a stock system and i disabled mine by taking out that diaphram..i do get the humm at idle...i lke it =)
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
      X