BMC carbon fiber air box/filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMC carbon fiber air box/filter

I was at some shop in New york when i came across an filter box combonation that looked sweet and i was wondering if anyone has it. It is made of carbon fiber and is a canister with a filter incorporated in it. It is made by an italian company BMC and it is designed to smooth out the air flow without loosing response. Here is a site if you wanna see it. Its awsome and im going to pick mine up in a few days. Just wondering if anyone has it and to give you the heads up on this awsome filter. It attaches to your stock tubing and is followed by tubing to route cold air into the box. Heres a look. http://www.bmcairfilters.com/infoCDA.asp
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

i responded to this but the board went down...

well i think its a nice design, but iono...i dont know the history of the company...i know its a race filter...yet i dont think it filters as much..race motors needs air...filtraiton isnt really a factor cause they get rebuilt constantly...if u do get it, let us know how it goes
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i didnt realize the brand name. theyre used by Scuderia Ferrari F1 in their 3 litre V-10 and some other F1 teams also use BMC. Toyota and McLaren-i think for sure about the former not so sure about the latter. i think this is true though.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Yes they use the bmc air filters in the mclarens ferrari f-1, audii race car i believe the a8 and some other professional race vehicles im definatly getting it!
        If the Ferrari has one my accord must have it.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i thought u orderd it?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
          X