jdm h22 coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm h22 coil

where do i get one?, and will a usdm coil fit on my jdm h22? maybe a dumb question , i dunno, but i know the distributors dont match so maybe this is the same deal . anyways thanks for your help guys, youve help me narrow my non starting problems down to this, (hopefully)!

JDM STATUS BOYY
    ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

I used the coil out of my F22 and it works just fine.

You have a Mugen head gasket? What did it do for compression? Where did you get it? Woot!

Comment

To thread starter... I just noticed you say you have a "JDM H22A1". Now, as we all should know, there is no such thing... which one do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        To thread starter... I just noticed you say you have a "JDM H22A1". Now, as we all should know, there is no such thing... which one do you have?
        thanks i didnt even notice that...im an ass haha
        still need that coil help tho! lol

JDM STATUS BOYY
        ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
          I used the coil out of my F22 and it works just fine.

You have a Mugen head gasket? What did it do for compression? Where did you get it? Woot!
          the coil of your f22?! jdm or usdm, and does it need to be the same year?
          that would be easier to get , i think.

the gasket was a b-day present from my girlfriend, yes she is THAT special(she bought me the motor, and some parts), lol. dont know where she got it but ill ask. dont know the exact diff in numbers but it does make a difference.

JDM STATUS BOYY
          ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
            Right On. I just done a H22A Swap in a mates CB7 from a JDM Prelude Donor.
            The Engine Block only has 'H22A' and then the Eng No Stamped on it

Comment

Originally posted by GEN46L
              Right On. I just done a H22A Swap in a mates CB7 from a JDM Prelude Donor.
              The Engine Block only has 'H22A' and then the Eng No Stamped on it
              thats great
              still need coil info tho.
              thanks

JDM STATUS BOYY
              ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

If it's an internal coil dizzy (part no td60u) which it should be if it's the original JDM dizzy... then you can pull any internal coil out of most any OBD1 distributor or buy a new one and it will work...

or just convert to an ext coil...and run a stock coil or an MSD coil...

try ebay (search for :internal coil Honda) or go steal one from some pick and pull type place...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                  If it's an internal coil dizzy (part no td60u) which it should be if it's the original JDM dizzy... then you can pull any internal coil out of most any OBD1 distributor or buy a new one and it will work...

or just convert to an ext coil...and run a stock coil or an MSD coil...

try ebay (search for :internal coil Honda) or go steal one from some pick and pull type place...
                  hmm, good idea, thanks ZigenBallZ, i gotta go find one of those bad boys now.

JDM STATUS BOYY
                  ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by 91H22accord
                    thats great
                    still need coil info tho.
                    thanks
                    How can we help if you don't give us enough info!

Comment

Originally posted by GEN46L
                      How can we help if you don't give us enough info!
                      i did , refer to the top

JDM STATUS BOYY
                      ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Search...You should be able to find your answer. But if you look around on ebay they sometimes have it and some engine distributors are starting to carry the JDM internal dizzy.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                          Search...You should be able to find your answer. But if you look around on ebay they sometimes have it and some engine distributors are starting to carry the JDM internal dizzy.
                          thanks bro, i havent tried ebay yet

JDM STATUS BOYY
                          ATO 4LIFE L.I.N.Y.

Comment

Working...
                          X