H22 belt with no a/c or p/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 belt with no a/c or p/s

hey on my h22 i have no a/c or p/s, the only pulley in need of a belt is the alternator, now i tried the old wrap the string around the pulleys and came up with 35 inches, which translates into a 350 k6 belt, im just wondering if anyone else has the same setup and knows the exact belt size ??

just get a belt for the honda accord dx w/ out air conditioning

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

no dont get one for the accord...the h22 has one extra "tooth" i beleive...the accord belt will work but i reccomend just going to autozone or w/e...and getting a belt for a 97 prelude

Comment

345k5 <-- thats what I run, only have alternator on the car.
        Last edited by aero; 12-12-2005, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          no dont get one for the accord...the h22 has one extra "tooth" i beleive...the accord belt will work but i reccomend just going to autozone or w/e...and getting a belt for a 97 prelude
          That dosent make a difference, just run it on the inside teeth, thats what 90% of the people on this board have done, and ive never heard of any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
            ..just run it on the inside teeth, thats what 90% of the people on this board have done, and ive never heard of any problems.
            pat nuben-in reference to the accord 5 ribs DX belt.. you'll be fine. i ran with that belt earlier this year when i didn't have my a/c compressor installed. currently running the accord EX belt with a/c and didn't have any problems with either one.
            Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 12-11-2005, 11:37 PM.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

hey thanks for all of your input, and i got the belt yesturday and for the record it was the belt off of the dx w/out a/c which is a 380 k5 and i just ran the ribs to the inside, i'll update if problems pop up, but i dont forsee any

Comment

Working...
              X