DH Racing.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH Racing.com?

i wanted to make sure that im reading correct. On there website about their intake manifold combo is that if i purchased one i dont need to send them a core for them to do this. Meaning they will just send me the manifold when its ready and i can still have my car running in the mean time and get to keep my old manifold after i swap it. also anyone bought something this expensive from them? just wanna know how legit they are. also how long it took for their item to come in. Thanks guys

Originally posted by SenseiAccord
    i wanted to make sure that im reading correct. On there website about their intake manifold combo is that if i purchased one i dont need to send them a core for them to do this. Meaning they will just send me the manifold when its ready and i can still have my car running in the mean time and get to keep my old manifold after i swap it. also anyone bought something this expensive from them? just wanna know how legit they are. also how long it took for their item to come in. Thanks guys

from what i gather from a few months of research from them, most people have no issues with them but there are a select few that do, their shit sounds AWSOME!!!!!!....talk to hondafan81...he has gone through them!!!!!
    My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
    X