Resetting the ECU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resetting the ECU?

Hey all I need help to reset my ECU I read some where you can do it with paper clips but I'm not to sure about it so I need some people to help me out. Thanks
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

To reset your ECU you remove the fuse label "Back-up" in the under hood fuse compartment for 10 seconds. Or what most people do is just disconnect the battery negative for a few minutes.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

no matter wut, ur stereo will be resetted..so if u dont have a code for ur stock deck watch out.

no way around thsi really
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
        To reset your ECU you remove the fuse label "Back-up" in the under hood fuse compartment for 10 seconds. Or what most people do is just disconnect the battery negative for a few minutes.
        I tried to remove the negative cable but I need the light shut off its getting annoying and its been on for two years since my f22 swap from an ex
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

remove the back up then.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            I tried to remove the negative cable but I need the light shut off its getting annoying and its been on for two years since my f22 swap from an ex
            the check engine light stays on?.. if so.. uh, theres a reason for it.. the ecu is detecting something wrong with your car.. find out what code its throwing and fix it..

Comment

Working...
            X