oil pressure gauge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil pressure gauge?

What wire do i hook the oil pressure gauge to on the ecu?

oil pressure on ecu? no such thing.

you have to have a adapter of some sort to hook up to the stock oil pressure unit and it is electronically sent from there. it should come with the guages.

then you run a power wire from any source and a ground.

search for guage, or oil pressure or oil* pressure and there is a thread all about it. if u cant find it let me know.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

yeah really.

i installed one a month ago. u have to run it to the oil sensor with a adaptor and a tee fitting. then run the tube to the back of the gauge. its easy/hard.

easy to screw in tee fittings and stuff but i think the hard part was running the tubing, u ave to make sure it doesnt bend, its plastic
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

it looks like a baby sensor like a small bolt I have the same thing for my water temperature after hearing they have to drill in the head i was like oh hell no and took it out now its only there for display.

Comment

ok thank i think i might have it

Comment

Working...
          X