OBX opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBX opinion

In general I've heard a lot of positive comments about OBX and I've heard a lot of skeptical remarks as well. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the obx short throw shifter kit. I found one on ebay for a good price and was wondering if it was worth picking it up.
    I look...You look
    I rev...You rev
    I win...You lose

vspooled

WoW they have a short throw shifter i got to see this pic man and even thow if it is mand by anyone its just a short shifter it not like a lsd or something like i DIY mines http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=2971 the lik to it

Comment

Yeah I read over your thread great job man...really good work, must have took you a while. A while ago i looked into getting a short throw shifter but could never find one for our cars so i settled for hacking my shifter. Then after i saw your DIY and made me want to do it again. For kicks i looked to see if anyone made one now and for how much and i found an obx one. Here is the link for it...
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-S...15983001QQrdZ1
      I look...You look
      I rev...You rev
      I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

naa WeDgE did this DIY but i saw the obx short shifter and looks bad ass its worth it

Comment

I brought a shortshifter from forbidden.com or forbidden shortshifter.com they sell some good shit there its called forbiddenmotorsports.com . its wortht he dough they have 3 different shortshift adjustment points. worth the money imo.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            I brought a shortshifter from forbidden.com or forbidden shortshifter.com they sell some good shit there its called forbiddenmotorsports.com . its wortht he dough they have 3 different shortshift adjustment points. worth the money imo.
            yea ivv heard of them they got some bad ass shit

Comment

Hey thanks a lot for the information guys ill post something when i get it done
              I look...You look
              I rev...You rev
              I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

maybe the pspec/forbidden shifters are different... but i hate adapters. they make the shifting more notchy. i stuck with a shift plate from a prelude and i like it that way.

Comment

What do you mean by more knotchy?
                  I look...You look
                  I rev...You rev
                  I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

Working...
                  X