1991 Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Se

I was wondering why noone on these forums has a 1991 accord SE. Were they super rare? Around my town all i see are EX's and LX's, but not another SE. I find it a bit odd.

yeop.. they do...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

That's where you're wrong! The one in the sig is a 91' SE. It came in that green color but I got it painted.

Couldn't of been done without you guys

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
        i think deckeda has one
        And I'm not the only one ... just been a bit prolific here in recent weeks as I gear up to do some basic research for maintenance and whatnot, after having essentially neglected the car ever since buying it like 7 yrs ago. Man, I love Honda reliability.

But Mikey, I don't know that they are super-rare, just moderately rare. Probably more '93s around. Or not, I don't know.

But anywhere you go, you'll always see more LX and EX, don't ya think? If you ask me, it's the DX that seems rarest --- but that's unlikely in reality.

Vague answers, at no cost served right here.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

My Ride

Jas Airbrush, Custom Paint.

Comment

Originally posted by headbussaboi
            That's where you're wrong! The one in the sig is a 91' SE. It came in that green color but I got it painted.
            Man I love that 91 SE green color! Why on earth did you repaint it a different color?
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
            X