Auto Tranny/electrical probs? 92 accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Tranny/electrical probs? 92 accord LX

Alright. My Transmission will shift softly from 2-3 and 3-4 but will otherwise drive fine once up to speed. However, after I drive for a while I get the classic symptoms of the tranny shifting ok 1-2 and sometimes shifting from 2-3 but just revving when I shift from 3-4. If I put it into park and sit there for a while the symptoms will persist, but when I turn off and restart the car the symptoms will dissapear.

Cel throws 15 with the car off.
    Cel throws 15 with the car running.
    Cel throws 15 AND 6 only when the transmission has 'failed', car still running.
    But turning off and restarting the car will return the car to only throwing cel 15.

I'm suspecting my TCU, but when I pulled it out it LOOKS ok, but I still suspect it.

Also my interior light fuse is blown and I don't know where to begin to look for the short.

Any ideas?

oh, I might add i'm reading the d4 light blinks. Just in case i'm confused as to what CEL is.

When my tranny fails the d4 light stays solid. I park the car and jump the blue connector on the passenger side. Only then will it throw 15/6.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
      X