H22 help...thieves stole my VAFC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t4johnson20
    And why would you say that? Do you know something I should know??? Why becuase they took a computer device? Again, why did you say this?

fac90 does have a good point b/c it seems like they know wat they want and didn't mess with anything else
    =my idea of classic JDM
    to my car page

Comment

Originally posted by blazen_accord
      SO far from reading the thread there was only 1 helpful thread, so I have to step in to help a fellow cb7/h22 out. ok I had almost same setup as you (SAFC II indtead of an VAFC) I have a chiped JDM auto P13 ECU( the computer that came with the JDM h22A engine) "chiped"=an microchip custom burn with program(no speed limit, higher rev, more fuel) that replace your stock computer chip(u have top open your ecu and remove the chip and install the new one). Other people get diff ECU like P28,P72...beacuse it easier to burn program for them then the (Jdm H22A stock ECU (P13). IF you have only I/H/E mods and maybe cam then your stock H22A fuel injector (340cc) would be enough to supply fuel. your engine runing problem is due to open wiring due to your missing VAFC.read below.

**now this should help with your current problem. My SAFC v2 was stolen too and my car was barely able to run because of the map sensor wire that was going to the SAFC, now has no way to return back to the P13 ECU computer( the SAFC act as an bridge that modify the map signal then send to the ECU). You will need to connect the maps signal wire(blue) to the ECU directly like stock wiring(as if no VAFC was ever install). you will need to reconnect your vtec signal wire back to your ECU also to get it working. I did not due my own SAFC wiring a shop did it and I'm glad they did. They use shield butt connector on each end of the wiring so All I had to do was diconnect the (blue) maps signal wire to the SAFC harness and remove the (blue/white) wire from the SAFC harness to the ECU. And then reconnect the maps wire directly to the ECU(bypassing the SAFC hardness. and the car run fine now(well it use more fuel since I have bigger then stock fuel injector).

**Any1 once else with an VAFC and did their own wiring will be able to give you more precise wiring color and information on rewiring, my example on wire color was from my SAFC and has no Vtec control (my chiped stock JDM P13 already lower my vtec rpm x-over )

Thanks a bunch man, that totally solved my problem. I'll just PM you if I have any further problems. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X