Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

%^&*( PISSED another FUSHIGI short shifter BROKEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

%^&*( PISSED another FUSHIGI short shifter BROKEN!

Im so pissed off I don't know what to do. My second FUSHIGI SHORT SHIFTER BROKE. I was comming home from the store shifted in 3rd and the shifter broke RIGHT IN HALF. Looks like it broke RIGHT where he cuts it to weld it together.

Im PISSED I mean the other one i had broke in a differnt place.

Now i can't get back tp Providence and I need to get a SHIFTER by tommrow.

Anyone in MA or NH can you help me get one? I need one donated please I just wasted 55$ on it ah

I know this is in technical but yeah

Screw the short shifter biggest waste of my 55$ Im pissed

Im takin pics of it right now

fuck it.
    Last edited by Maple50175; 10-15-2005, 10:59 PM.

Stop shifting like if it were the strongest man competition and the shifter will probly last longer. That day we chilled you was shifting like if the shifter killed a loved one of yours. Take it easy. The shifter is your friend. treat him nice and he will treat you good also.
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

i just get it rewelded asap...

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
        i just get it rewelded asap...
        uh where? I don't have any money

I need a stock one asap

Comment

maple im sorry, but this is the second shifter you broke, no one else has broekn theres. seriously with all due respect learn how to shift the correct way. The shifter shoudl be treaten as if it were an egg.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i have 2 complete. come pick one up $20.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              i have 2 complete. come pick one up $20.

20$ yeah right. Then i just payed 75$ for a stock shifter. No thanks. I need someone to DONATE me one.

SOY i shift right the car never GOES IN GEAR its screwd and always grinds gears

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                20$ yeah right. Then i just payed 75$ for a stock shifter. No thanks. I need someone to DONATE me one.

wtf ....good luck. should of stated you were asking for handouts.

Comment

you killed the tranny already man? damn
                  http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
                    Stop shifting like if it were the strongest man competition and the shifter will probly last longer. That day we chilled you was shifting like if the shifter killed a loved one of yours. Take it easy. The shifter is your friend. treat him nice and he will treat you good also.
                    Allow me to qoute and put this in my sig.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

fuck.. i cut and rewelded mine.. i took my shit to a muffler shop and just asked them for a favor.. and they did it for me for 20 bucks. but if you want someone just to hand you one just like that.. good luck.

Comment

aren't u demandin....
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'm really sorry that this has happened to you again....I don't understand why you are the only one who has experienced problems with the shifters. But atleast you did not waste $55.00, since I gave you a full refund, in addition to sending you the second shifter prior to closing my company. Again, I appologize that you have encountered this second problem.
                          Last edited by NoSloCB7; 10-15-2005, 11:49 PM.

Comment

this sucks i needa stock one asap

Comment

heh...mine still works
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X