steering wheel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steering wheel???

i have a 91 accord ex,and the steering wheel seems to be off center a little bit. when i am driving and i have the "H" pointed in a straight line the car goes off to the side,i have to turn the wheel a little bit to go straight.thats the best i could explain it if ya cant understand thats alright,i think its my tires but i dont know.

your alignment is off..... my buddy bought a ford tempo for 100 bucks as a beater car and his stearing wheel was on a 45degre angle when the car was going straight lol.....

Comment

but it just happend like a week ago,does a car just go unaligned?how does it happen,my tires dont hold air could that be it?

Comment

thanks fizz,makes a lot of sence i am going to get new tires anyway so i should get an alignment then,thanks.

Comment

Check the steering wheel lock nut, may be slightly off. Mine is and i got the same problem. Its easy to fix, just remove the emblem and the nut, pull out the wheel, rotate and put everything back. Might solve you're problem without getting an alignment.

Comment

thanks man,but for the past month every other day i have been putting air in my tires because there all dry rotted and i need 4 brand new tires,i think since i kept putting air in all the tires it finally put wear on all 4 of them so i just need 4 new tires and a alignment and i'll take it from the and if the problem is still happening then i will do that but it just started happening not to long ago but thanks for the advice.

Comment

I once nailed a curb in my accord, never took it in for an alignment, and three months later my brand new tires were worn terribly, when in doubt, take it in, you don't want to pay 400$ for a new set of tires if yours start wearing wrong because of bum alignment.
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              Shortram Intake
              Matrix Coilovers
              Front + Rear Strut Braces
              Custom 2.25 Exhaust
              Flowmaster 60 Series Muffler
              Delta 272 Regrind
              Slammed, Stripped, And Loud

Comment

thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...