just crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just crashed

yeah i was going to work and this corner turns real sharp and it was dark and my headlight was out and i didnt see the curb turn with the road and i ate it going fifteen.

heres what the front end looks like
    _____
    |-----/ <-- the wheels like taht
    ]

you have no luck dude....public transportation is your friend.

p.s get pics up so we can help you fix this ish.

Comment

Post pics. This may be cheap to fix.

Comment

imo, looks from the example to just be a lower control arm bent way outta shape

Comment

Bronxfinest is suffering from the same problem i told him the same shit post a pic so we can see it but i prefer to see it in person eye to problem kinda hard to tell with just pics but give it a shot. Didnt you just get your shit boosted man you should be more careful homey.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Bronxfinest is suffering from the same problem i told him the same shit post a pic so we can see it but i prefer to see it in person eye to problem kinda hard to tell with just pics but give it a shot. Didnt you just get your shit boosted man you should be more careful homey.
            I think he fixed his F22b swap. I don't recall him saying he has boost. Like someone mentioned before, this might just be a lower control arm bent out of shape.

Comment

to bend a lower control arm so bad....the tie rod end/rack/lower ball joint will be fucked...the torsion bar may be saved.....the crossmember may be tweaked too...very hard to see that even in person.

Comment

my sig says it all about the crash
                ]

Comment

wow that is "f'ed in the a" hope u come back stronger man
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                  X