how to hook up gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to hook up gauges

i can't figure out where to run the hose for my oil pressure guage any where. the hose isn't long enough to run it through the fire wall on the passenger side so is there one on the drivers side?
    and also where would i hook up the air/fuel guage wire to the o2 sensor at on the wiring harness.

used condoms? wtf

id get a digital oil pressure guage unit, dont mess with oil going inside ur car.

im not sure where on the ECU is the O2 sensor readings at but id just go to the 02 sensor itself.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

if you plan on racing the nhra wont let you have a oil line or any line in that matter(boost,fuel,ext.)that goes through the firewall unless its steel braided
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

well i might just hook it straight up to 02 but i was wanting to get some other guage but i dunno which one.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
        X