X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what to torque headstuds to?

i forgot and i need to know to put my new head on lol

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

oh crap i put this in off topic mods feel free tp move it (im tired and on pain pills lol)

Dynamic racing

Comment

Following specs taken from Shopkey5 online (Thanks Weezo!)

For a '93 EX

Mick, looks like you're lookin' at 3 passes. First, 29 ft. lbs, second, 51 ft. lbs, and final, 78 ft. lbs. I trust you know the proper sequence to torque them in. Otherwise, pick up a Chilton's book. They're great.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice the stuff in your sig. Are you going to have your tranny strengthened (and I don't mean just a valve body upgrade) ? If not, PLEASE post pics of the pieces after it blows

Comment

oh yeah ill post pics of the peices

Dynamic racing

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
          oh yeah ill post pics of the peices
          Haha... I got an idea. We should have a contest and see who can destroy a honda auto tranny the fastest. No neutral drops, f22a engines only, power adders allowed.

Comment

Micks sounds like he's taking the same approach to his auto tranny as I am to my whole F22 engine... If it blows, it blows! You can always convert to 5 speed when you shred the auto!

Moving to technical... (and this is a good question... I didn't know that either, though my manuals probably say...)

Comment

Working...
            X