distributer problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

distributer problems

f22b dohc - i got an internal distributer and the ignition module is good but its not sparking, the other distributer from the f22a makes a spark but it does not bolt up. any thoughts? i haerd that u have to replace the whole distruber on hondas cuz something aobut them they go bad alltogether which sucks cuz its like 239 for a new one
    ]

u have no spark due to the coil inside the dizzy get a new coil or amybe the coil in the other dizzy matches up and hook it up to the dizzy that bolts up

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      f22b dohc - i got an internal distributer and the ignition module is good but its not sparking, the other distributer from the f22a makes a spark but it does not bolt up. any thoughts? i haerd that u have to replace the whole distruber on hondas cuz something aobut them they go bad alltogether which sucks cuz its like 239 for a new one
      they dont go bad altogether?

it probably sounds like the coil or ignitor. id say take it apart, spend the money for new ignitor, coil, cap and rotor and whala!
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by hpaccord91
        u have no spark due to the coil inside the dizzy get a new coil or amybe the coil in the other dizzy matches up and hook it up to the dizzy that bolts up

my coil went on my internal setup... so i just wired in an external msd coil... good luck

Comment

I've got the guts to a F/H series dizzy you can have cheap. The bearing died hence I have them.

Comment

Try to get parts you can return.
            Start replacing stuff until it works. Take back what you don't need (if you're tight on cash). My ignitor went in the Spring. I think it was something like $120 (CDN).

Comment

Only problem is A LOT of dealers won't take back electrical parts.

Comment

Working...
              X