bending the door back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bending the door back

well a while back someone tried to break into my pimp ass accord.........with a crowbar..then they saw the alarm led blinking and gave up.....they bent the door back..and i bent it back but it has never shaped the same <leaking>................is there a better way for me to bend the door back ...im not a mechanic or dont have any experience on body work...<only female body work >....i dont want to take it to the honda dealership cuz its to expensive of course..plus im gonna be working 40 hours and going to school full time.... i saw on some nascar race that they hit the cars body with some rubber hammer...can i do that with my door while its shut to kinda reshape it... any input or help will be appreciated..thanks

Got pics of the damage? You could use a clamp and squeeze the door in and see if that helps but post a pic first so everyone can see what u are working with.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
      Got pics of the damage? You could use a clamp and squeeze the door in and see if that helps but post a pic first so everyone can see what u are working with.
      hmm i mean its not really visible damage.just a section where the fucker put his crowbar down is bent....just an air leak...but i will post pics later...

ill look into a clamp..i have never used one before.

Comment

Working...
      X