1991 LX Driver window problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 LX Driver window problems

I am looking for the little black window tracking "button" formy 1991 LX 2dr, could anyone point me to the way of a vendor? I have been searching the web and junkyards for a week, my next step would be to insert foot A) into Window B).

Thanks

is this the thing that attaches on the outside of your window? do you have a pic?
    Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
    Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Yea, its on the outside window closest to the pillar
      , that keeps the window on track when rolling it up and down, looks like a black button. Sorry no pics...

Comment

i got one....i dunno if it came off a 4 door or 2 door but i think they are all the same price 2 dollars and its yours
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Thanks for the info, but I found the complete kit before I read you reply.
          For eveyone looking for the "black button thing" on the out side of door windows that hold the window on track while rolling up and down it is called the Window Sash Guide Pin and you can get them at www.SLhonda.com part# 04730-SM2A00, $12.22 for the whole kit.

Comment

Working...
          X