Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

ok guys. when im stopping i get shake in my steering wheel. wut can i do to stop this. and alost when im stoped my brake pettle goes alway to the groud. brake oil is good. wut do i do i need help

Originally posted by standaloneaccor
    ok guys. when im stopping i get shake in my steering wheel. wut can i do to stop this. and alost when im stoped my brake pettle goes alway to the groud. brake oil is good. wut do i do i need help
    your rotors are warped, just buy new ones and replace them, or go to a shop.
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

another thing that could cause that is a broken spring (i have the same problem and i know my rotors are good)

as for the pedal thing get your master cylinder checked... and you'll want to bleed all the fluid out and start with fresh new dot 3 fluid
      WTB:
      88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
      OR
      90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

mine shake as well when they are hot but i have new rotors, pads, brake master cylinder and rebuilt calipers and i even inserted brake shims.

im thinking it might be a glazed pad(s).
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
        X