accrod clicks studders and shuts off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accrod clicks studders and shuts off.

I just got a 90 accord with no motor, it was the previous home of an h22, I got the car and i put an f22 out of a 94 accord ex. the first couple times i drove the car it had no problems. Now when ever i drive the car i will put it in gear, when i let out on the clutch and give it gas it clicks under the dash, the gauges go crazy and the car studders, and shuts off. Anyone know how to resolve the problem. I have tried a few things. It is not the main relay. It is a different one clicking. I put the main relay from my other accord on it, and it still does it. Also it is not the coil or ignitor in the distributor. I also tried a replacement distributor. any help? The car always starts back fine, and will idel without problems.

Rich

I fixed it yesterday when i got home from work. I put a new terminal on the positive battery side, and redid some negative cabels. And problem solved! You guys were a ton of help.

Rich

Comment

Yeah considering no one answered your post. Sorry about that.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

LOL. Its ok. I bought the car and it had a sticker on the side window with this web address. so i thought i would post here. I kinda thought i would get more help. A guy answered it from a different forum though.

Comment

So someone from the forum sold you their car? Do you know who?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
          X