LSD Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSD Questions

OK, I know I've seen tons of info on this stuff before, but I can't seem to find the answers to my questions this time...

1) What's the best type of LSD to get for street/drag racing? Just something that will give me a strong launch, that won't break with regular street use. I know there are clutch types, and gear types, and a few others that I forgot about.

2) What's the difference between a Phantom Grip LSD and the others, such as Quaife and Spoon (aside from the $500-$800 price difference)

3) I'm not very mechanically inclined (yet) so I would probably have a shop install the LSD for me. Any idea how labor-intensive the job is, or if it would be possible for me to try bungling through it myself without ruining anything?

http://www.hondahookup.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=60237

Starting at the end of the first page there is some really good LSD information.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Thanks! I actually searched on there too! HHUs search feature really sucks...

Comment

Out yeah go with either Quaife or Kazz LSD'd evern though i hear phantom grip makes a pretty kick ass lsd too and they don't cost a arm and a leg

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

I'm not sure if its sport compact car or super street mag, but they just had an issue a month or two ago just on LSDs' and their use. Try their web site.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
          JDM H22
          Port n Polished Int Mani
          Bored TB, maxed
          MSD 6A
          I/H/E
          no cat
          [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Working...
          X