No announcement yet.

Turn Signal...??? not working...(1)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i work on cars too...it aint liek cuz im white i dont know shit...damn i even welded on my own exhaust not most ppl can do that........everythign is straight its just i guess i blew the relay....i mean i got the bumper lights how i want them just gotta get my turn signal to work....thats about it....yall act like i cant do anything SHIT!!
    My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

Here's a picture of the relay. It's above the fusebox inside the car on the drivers side.

^ was stolen, now basically stock.
      1992 Accord LX Coupe: FOR SALE
      1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo SW20

Comment

Originally posted by 92whiteaccord
        man i work on cars too...it aint liek cuz im white i dont know shit...damn i even welded on my own exhaust not most ppl can do that........everythign is straight its just i guess i blew the relay....i mean i got the bumper lights how i want them just gotta get my turn signal to work....thats about it....yall act like i cant do anything SHIT!!
        lol
        Accord Of The Month January 09
        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by illustrious
          Here's a picture of the relay. It's above the fusebox inside the car on the drivers side.
          yo man thanks alot this helps...ill check it in the morning....is that relay for both blinkers because one blinker works but one doesnt....so would that make a difference....or no it could still be the relay?
          My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

that relay is for both blinkers. if the relay clicks normally for both blinkers and the one still doesn't work it's a wiring issue.
            Last edited by illustrious; 07-27-2005, 01:17 AM.

Comment

now when u say blinkers click does that mean when the lights on my dash blink and i hear the click??? if soo then it is fine..the click and flash....soo i gu ess now it is the wiring???
              My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

yeah, if the relay seems to work check the wiring. you might check the connectors too to see if any are broken.

Comment

i have this problem...so can i just make a new wire directly from the relay? Because it is my wiring that is out.
                  My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

I'm having the same problem! I'm still confused on how to fix it..

H22 Fund=Postponed!

Comment

same problem here too.... did timmyotool's set up with relays, then BAM my drivers side corner blinker doesnt work. put everything back stock and no go. Bulbs good, fuses good. Only drivers side corner blinker not working, doesnt even come on with parking lights. All other lights work normal, including bumber lights. Also, no hyperblinking, so its still seeing the resistance of a good bulb.....Tested the wire for that bulb and no voltage....well less than 1 volt, like a blown fuse...but everything I've checked is fine.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                      Traded with: Cb7xChun
                      Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                      Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                      My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                        same problem here too.... did timmyotool's set up with relays, then BAM my drivers side corner blinker doesnt work. put everything back stock and no go. Bulbs good, fuses good. Only drivers side corner blinker not working, doesnt even come on with parking lights. All other lights work normal, including bumber lights. Also, no hyperblinking, so its still seeing the resistance of a good bulb.....Tested the wire for that bulb and no voltage....well less than 1 volt, like a blown fuse...but everything I've checked is fine.
                        ICU is shot.
                        wat?

Comment

I am having a similar issue and no-one has been able to help me out yet. When I have a tuirn signal on, both sides blink like the hazards are on. No dash lights, but the "P" and the seatbelt light flash dimly. When the headlights or parking lights are on then I get nothing at all, no lights no clicking. The hazards work fine....any ideas? ICU or Turn signal relay??

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Working...
                          X