how do i drop the steering column?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i drop the steering column?

i was just wondering what bolts or screws and how many i would need to remove in order to drop the steering column. i am pulling my dashboard to tweed it and it will not fit over the steering wheel without dropping the column down into the front seat. anyone know how to drop it down? any help is greatly appreciated.

Its not that hard. Just remove the steering wheel and then the cover that is covering up the ignition whic has 4 screws. And then once thats all off remove the little circle peice that the horn wire attaches to which has i believe 2 screws correct me if im wrong. Once you take that off there are 2 holes behind that and 2 screws are in there and just take the screws out and it should come right out. This info is from my 90 coupe so idk if things change on 92-93. Hope this helps.
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Remember to DISCONNECT your battery FIRST !! lol

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
        Remember to DISCONNECT your battery FIRST !! lol

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi
        LOL
        I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Working...
        X