radiator whoas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radiator whoas

Okay everyone im about to flush the coolant 1 last time. Ive made a mistake in using a lilbit of water on my turbo setup hence it fucking with the coolant discoloring it. THis isnt good so instead im goin with some hard water (distilled water) but im not sure what kind. IT sure beats using tap with all the minerals gettin in the way I want my radiator fluids running well. I heard water wetter was good as it dissipates the heat quicker than just 50/50 mix can anyone give me some good ideas what to run with the radiator i have Thanks.

im not sure of the turbo setup if u'll need a diff't ratio but. ALWAYS ALWAYS USE DISTILLED or ro/di water when mixing ur own ratios that has NO MINERAL, hard water = tap water, cuz it has all the crap inside, and dont use mineral water either.

make sure you bleed the system. i went w/ OEM coolant, BLUE works good works fine. if u want, u can use toyota red and mix ur own with distilled water.

*btw what anime is that???
    !!!!!!
    hahahahah

Comment

which anime the one with the cars or the one with the girl that poppin shots. ALso i jsut brought some distilled water today

Comment

Definitely use the waterwetter. Good stuff.

Comment

i did and i noticed that mineral shit that comes all out in the open once you boil it with the radiator fluid not good i flushed it out its all good now

Comment

yup distilled is good, and make sure u flushed it good and a few times with car heated up and stuff. but becareful.

ya the one w/ the girl...

intial d one i know :P
            hahahahah

Comment

i seen corvetts use that, and i saw one caked up and froze internally off of that caues you are supposed to use it with water and that product. but if antifreze is good enough why bother?
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                i seen corvetts use that, and i saw one caked up and froze internally off of that caues you are supposed to use it with water and that product. but if antifreze is good enough why bother?
                i meant in reply to this "Definitely use the waterwetter. Good stuff.
                "
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                X