Need help: car will not start.....take two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help: car will not start.....take two

This is not the main relay problem (changed by honda 1 yr ago) I was changing a spark plug and FORGOT to put in the wire after,

so I started the car and after a funny idle it dies, (running on three cyl) so I'm like o no, and puts the wire back in and starts the car. Think it will fix itself, all it did was cranks over but will not start...........

I'm thinking

1) timing blet is gone.............
    2) main relay
    3) checked all fuse but was fine
    4) I don't think there is spark.........

What to do????

help..............

Great achievements result from great effort

ouch that sucks i dunno mang

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

maybe you didn't put the right sprark plug wires with the right plugs. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

im thinking maybe the disconnected wire maybe grounded something else or fuse/fried something, check all fuseS?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

are u getting fuel? how about ur coil?
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

All fuse are ok, ( don't know how to check the big black ones) I heard a click (fuel pump) at the start so it should be good........ well taking it to the dealer today = $$$$ for them

I wonder what happenen??? timing belt must have went

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Yhis happened to my buddys Accord but he just scrapped it cause there was holes in the floor. Gotta love Canadian winters.

Comment

Shouldn't have blown the coil but it's a possibility. The timing belt shouldn't have broke from running on 3 cyls unless it was almost dead anyways. Fouling the spark plugs bad enough could keep it from starting. I'd go ahead and pull those out and just double check that they are in good cond. Also double check that the wire order is correct. Grab a 10mm socket and take all the bolts out of the valve cover and the top timing belt cover and slide them aside so you can look at the timing belt and make sure that's good. Check that shit and get back here. You might not have to take it to Honda afterall.

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X