hytech headers for the h22A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMTuner7
    The hytech header is 1100 bucks and i think its worth it in order for me to have a 13 sec h22A powered accord
    You're a genious!
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

i think i will buy the hytech header and when i get finished with my motor and have it running right i'll let you all know how the Hytech header really does!

Comment

Whats you long term plans? If your boosting, dont even bother wasting the money on an aftermarket unit. Thats what I did. Well, actually, we hacked off the flex-pipe on my JDM unit after the 02 sensor, and welded a expander out to 2.5" and some flexpipe and called it good from there.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
          Whats you long term plans? If your boosting, dont even bother wasting the money on an aftermarket unit. Thats what I did. Well, actually, we hacked off the flex-pipe on my JDM unit after the 02 sensor, and welded a expander out to 2.5" and some flexpipe and called it good from there.
          Agreeded if you are going to make that move you better definetly plan on running only N/A 'cause for that price its half the turbo.

Comment

nah im gonna stay all motor with the H22 i have another accord that im gonna boost if i can ever get a tranny for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMTuner7
              nah im gonna stay all motor with the H22 i have another accord that im gonna boost if i can ever get a tranny for it.
              Well hytech is good, so is RMF from what I understand, dyno results are still pending with them, but they swear they can make more power than an SMSP.....we'll see......
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Hey 91hybrid thats a terrible 1/4 time with that kind of power(your sig)
                FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

He's like me... nice power, bad times I ran a 15.557 with about 185whp. It can get better with practice!

AZ is also 4100 feet above sea level... I believe higher altitudes result in worse times. Not making excuses, but it very well could be a factor!

Comment

Deev, when I go to Englishtown to do a test and tune (maybe in late september early october), I need to bring you with me. I might just show you some off the tricks of the trade... .

Comment

I'm down for that! My clutch is so bad though... I'm hoping to change it before I do any racing.

Comment

i thought the hytech headers where all backedup? wasnt there aproblem with a member not getting his after like 4 months of waiting?
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                        X