shifting problems need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shifting problems need advice

Shifting problems with my accord . Hmm where do I begin well i let my car run up then i run it when i shift the car sometimes its like it doesnt like me shifting in the higher rpms for some odd reason. Its like its late on shifting i know the synchros aint worn. BUt my guess is that it could be the clutch. When i got my swap done they didnt resurface the flywheel chances are that thats a strike against me so what do i do should the lude shifter be the problem?

I think that is the reason for fuckin up on so many races?

more detail..
    what do u mean it doesnt like u shifting in the higher rpms?
    misshift? or what?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

its a little bit of both it doesnt like me shifting at higher rpms like 7 and up but i dont hear no screeching sounds and shit i shit right maybe its the prelude shifter the way it sits imma swap out my prelude shifter and put back in my stock accord one and say fuck it and make one like busted lx's hey buddy you listening .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        its a little bit of both it doesnt like me shifting at higher rpms like 7 and up but i dont hear no screeching sounds and shit i shit right maybe its the prelude shifter the way it sits imma swap out my prelude shifter and put back in my stock accord one and say fuck it and make one like busted lx's hey buddy you listening .
        DO you want to sell your prelude shifter? PM me.

hold on to your butts

Comment

Working...
        X