Passenger window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passenger window

My passenger window won't roll down at all. It used to but now just doesn't. Maybe a bad wiring connection or whatever. I'm going to stop with interior work for a while(just put on a brand new dash...about 20 times to get it right) so I want to know EXACTLY what I'm looking for before I do my looking. Thanks for the help guys.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

most likeley the window regulator is broken, you should check and see, you made sure it wasnt just the switch rite?.. i had that happen on the control panel on the driver side, with all the switches, it died and it cost about 400 bux to get it replaced.. dunno how much a regulator would be tho.

Comment

I just replaced my rear passenger regulator, as well as my front drivers side one. The regulators are about $65 I think at www.1aauto.com. I got it in a few days, and it went right in. Messing with the door panel and water guard is a bitch, but it's not hard. Just take your time, and be careful not to break the glass!

If you have any questions, I should be able to help. Just let me know!

Comment

Working...
      X