Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just removed my power steering

had nuffin better to do so i just went out and did that
    really didnt notice a difference in power, might be at the top end tho, do no just yet.
    but as for steering.......dayum....

but its something i can get use to but im gona make sure theres a difference or not later today, see if i can run 0-60mph and the quater faster then i normally would
    will update later
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

hahaha....funny how when we all get bored round here...we go out and play/tweak our cars

the women must love this...how many of you get... "do you love your car more than me?!?!"
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yupp

Comment

I LOVE THE WAY MY CAR STEERS WITH OUT POWERSTEERING!

i hate driving my wifes 4th gen with powersteering, its pointless!

i like the way it it hugs the road, and the way you can feel the road so much better...
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yeah its all gravey until you have to park or make a fuckin u-turn people honk and shit i say fuckin wait damnit be patient. I was moving my pops suv and the funny shit about it I almost went off the deepend almost fucked up my arm about to turn the steering wheel hard and forgot it had powersteering thats a funny feeling. You know goin back to power when you dont have power steering i was lookin at it like oh shit dont tell me i broke it when it was okay in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Yeah its all gravey until you have to park or make a fuckin u-turn people honk and shit i say fuckin wait damnit be patient. I was moving my pops suv and the funny shit about it I almost went off the deepend almost fucked up my arm about to turn the steering wheel hard and forgot it had powersteering thats a funny feeling. You know goin back to power when you dont have power steering i was lookin at it like oh shit dont tell me i broke it when it was okay in the first place.
            HAHAHA THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!

yeah u turns and parallel parking are deff out of my dictionary..
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

lol...............

i didnt think about parallel parking....DAMN

but what about 3 point turn, when u cant buck a full U.....lol
              u talking bout arm power.

for those who've removed theres, what did u do with the long hose that was attached at the top of the pump with the to bolts?

i ran my car this time and it felt way better, stronger then it did when i first removed it, i guess its because the ecu had to realize it wasnt there anymore.
              but diffenently felt stronger at 2nd shift.

now i wish i knew how to remove the a/c and all the shit that goes with it.
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

You just have it all disconnected right? You haven't removed the steering box, lines, etc. yet have you? Well they're a bitch to remove but if you know you will never want P/S again, then go ahead and remove all that crap you're no longer using to save on the dead weight too. If you don't use your A/c or don't care, then remove it too. It won't be a major difference, but it will make the throttle response quicker. On every car I own, removing the A/C is one of the first thing I do. I never use it so it just takes up space and weight as far I'm concerned. I hope you don't have to do any parallel parking anytime soon! lol!

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

lol...

but i havent remove the other stuff. all i removed was the pump and belt
                  NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Working...
                  X