rain damage to window???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rain damage to window???

okay yesterday apparently i left my driver window cracked and rain got in..pretty much everything from the end of the driver seat to the door was soaked.. i played with all the electrical buttons to see if they were working and everything did.. this morning i go to roll down my windows and my passenger window wont roll down, my driver side window and sunroof do though... any ideas?

can any1 help?

Comment

Does the passenger side window roll down w/the drivers side control button? How about the mirrors, will those adjust with the controls? If those both work, then its probably just the part that connects to the window motor got a little wet, or just the drivers window button got messed up.

Comment

i checked all of the other buttons and they all work and i tryed the passenger window button and it didnt work either...this has happend before but it rolled down again like a few days later...idk

Comment

Mine did the same thing about a month ago .. I couldnt use the master to operate the
          pass/side, but the pass/door button worked fine .. In a few days, it was all back to normal ..
          Maybe somethin to do with the alignment of the stars and tides .. idk .. but,
          I'm not worried about it noww ..

Prolly got a lil moisture in there, and its just gotta dry out ..

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
          X