need gauge help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need gauge help

Ok, well my friend helped me put reverse gauges on my 92 accord about 6 monthes ago..and i took out the bulbs cause that'd ruin the affect, and i think i took out the things that held the bulbs too.
    Now i've miss placed them and i want to go back to stock.
    Honda wants 40bucks for that stupid little stuff!
    Any suggestions? Can i buy this stuff at a pepboys or anything

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

junk yard...?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      junk yard...?
      i agree... junk yard probably yer best bet if you want it cheap.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Junkyard is your friend now or perhaps radioshack if you can put up with their rinky dinky shit. But yes indeed junkyard may have to buy the whole fuckin cluster for example this is you this is the junkyard guy after he tells you the price .

Dont get owned just tell him you want the cluster or if you got some connections like me have a guy in there who works for them give him 20 bucks and hell take out the most important shit for the car just give him some crack money the boss doesnt notice a thing.

Comment

Junkyard.... the ones around me it crazy all the accords from 90-93 are like completly stripped down its like just the frame its nuts anyways hmm

Comment

you can try this guy
            - i met on here a little while ago
            his name is Dean and gets wrecked hondas, strips and sells them\
            email him and see if he can hook you up...

honda_world01@hotmail.com

hes located in Tacoma,Wa
            good luck
            j

Comment

Re: need gauge help

Originally posted by 97Lude
              and i think i took out the things that held the bulbs too.
              Now i've miss placed them and i want to go back to stock.
              Honda wants 40bucks for that stupid little stuff!
              Any suggestions?
              Your talking about the bulb holders right...if so then you can have mine off my old cluster. Let me know if you want.
              Jay
              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

You should call this guy... I found an auction on ebay for this dude selling parts off his accord.... his email is

GLEGARRETAJR@AOL.COM

I bought some stuff from him at a really good price.... he's got most of his car intact, at this point, so get him quick

Comment

I have an extra cluster laying around I'd be willing to let go for pretty cheap. Hit me up if you're interested.

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                  X