why my car is better now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why my car is better now

I found out why my car was movin slow apparently the fuckin car was runnin a bit rich cause i have an venom fuel pump and a billet fpr on it had it set at stock pressure not good. it was just burnin my eyes out. But now my car picks up like crazy thankgod long live cb7tuner. So i leaned it out a bit reset the codes but now i have a o2 code fuck it as long as it aint hinderin me from goin into vtec im like whatever. it goes out from time to time so im not worried about it. My fuel at idle is 28psi and my wot is at 37 -38ish somewhere in between

Glad you got it runnin better, but I'd still suggest looking at the O2. The light is coming on for a reason so ignoring it isn't gonna help at all. There still may be issues with the air/fuel mixture too. I'd at least lok into it.

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

its because i have no cat and i have no resonator and on top of that it was becuase of the a/f ration on the vafc so i took that shit off i may sell it aswell im not puttin down number now anyway

Comment

Well, I had a free-flo cat and no resonator on my H22 accord and didn't have an issue with the O2 at all. Anyways, if the code is gone then all "should" be fine.

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

hmmm bro everytime i see your car it makes me wanna kill the idiot that ran into you son. so the shell is still in the backyard?

Comment

Working...
          X