wtf happened???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf happened???

okay i did my search and it kinda helped but didnt answer the problem so maybe someone on here can answer the problem. driving home the other day and my battery light came on so i figured it was the battery, had it checked and it was fine. did a search on here and people were sayinig it was the alternator so i took it in and it passed but i opted for a new one regardless, install it and everything works fine EXCEPT my damn battery light is still on. the wierd thing is when the ignition is off and the keys are in my pocket the battery light is on but when i put the key into the ignition and turn the car on the light goes off.i checked all the connections and wires and there are no problems with it so now i am stuck. i cannot leave the battery hooked up becuase the battery goes dead in a day. please someone help me, sorry for so long.
    www.rms-usa.com

yea i have a deck and i checked that and everything seems to be wroking good and no wires are exposed. what switch do you mean?
    www.rms-usa.com

Comment

how can you check the igniton switch and what do you mean my dead pull?
      www.rms-usa.com

Comment

i found the problem. it was the alternator, it was bad from the manufacturer, got another one and replaced it and it fixed the problem. thanks fizzbob7 for helping me out.
        www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Working...
        X